- To provide children with a religious programme in a secure and caring environment which will enrich their Catholic lives, in partnership with parents/guardians and our parish community.
- To develop within our pupils self-respect and self-esteem, which will encourage motivation and enable them to work independently and with others.
- To help children develop an enquiring mind which will allow them to gain the practical experiences, knowledge and skills that they need through abroad, stimulating and relevant curriculum.
- To help each pupil to obtain for themselves their highest possible standards in literacy, numeracy and ICT which will empower them to achieve their potential.
- To value the development of the whole child through involvement in creative, expressive and physical activities.
- To help each child become a self-disciplined and responsible member of the community who will care for others and respect life,the environment and diversity of cultures.